Sometimes I do crap back
It's true when they say that being in love lowers your IQ. LOL. Good thing that's easily rectified.
I learnt today that some dear frens were leaving their workplaces. This one and that one's left, that one is leaving in two weeks.
Makes me think of change, how people always go in different directions. And be it people or environment, it never really stays the same. Even promises to stay the same, or to come back - there are so many that have not been kept. And I feel that's one of the stupidest promise to make, more fool are you if you hang on to those promises.
'Stay the same' is another phrase that makes no sense to me and which I dislike intensely. Heck, why the hell would anyone want to do that? Be stuck in a time loop with no progress? How the hell do I stay the same when the world around me is changing? Unrealistic and naively simplistic if you ask me.
So let go, be free, and change WILL bring you places. Just never burn your bridges cos karma's a bitch. And that bitch might just be me.
I learnt today that some dear frens were leaving their workplaces. This one and that one's left, that one is leaving in two weeks.
Makes me think of change, how people always go in different directions. And be it people or environment, it never really stays the same. Even promises to stay the same, or to come back - there are so many that have not been kept. And I feel that's one of the stupidest promise to make, more fool are you if you hang on to those promises.
'Stay the same' is another phrase that makes no sense to me and which I dislike intensely. Heck, why the hell would anyone want to do that? Be stuck in a time loop with no progress? How the hell do I stay the same when the world around me is changing? Unrealistic and naively simplistic if you ask me.
So let go, be free, and change WILL bring you places. Just never burn your bridges cos karma's a bitch. And that bitch might just be me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home