Monday, February 26, 2007

Guys Who Can't Take NO

I'm BACK! Promise to load up pix soon.. to update on the Andamans/Surin dive. Still reeling from 10 days at sea. Yeah, ground's still rocking 'neath my feet.

This entry's about 3 clueless guys who's been loudly proclaiming affections for me but annoying me to no end on msn. Read on and see what I mean.

So, having gotten back late last night, I gleefully went online today right, I mean, 10 days w/o electronic devices. Soon as I logged on, a window popped up on MSN "So, I'm scared of you actually." Huh? Yup, I was just as blur as you are now. It was someone called M. So I said "why so?" He said, "cos I'm afraid you wouldn't answer my sms or calls. I wonder why. Maybe coz you're mean?" Like, WTF right?!? Here I was, happily basking in post-holiday good mood, and this nerdy little engineer whom I've never dated, never kissed, heck, never held hands with but who constantly calls me his 'baby' shoots me with a bcos-you-don't-answer-my-calls-i-think-you-are-mean. Grow up can. Get a life. Do both!! People who know me would widely agree that I am a kinda nice person. Chances are, if I don't reply, you fall into the bizarre sub-species I find extremely annoying. Gee, you know what, that's right, maybe I didn't even want to talk to you, because not only are you extremely annoying but arrogant as well, but you couldn't take 'no' for an answer, and you wouldn't stop the goddamn calling.

Next window was from an ex-flame. "So when are you gonna treat me to KTV?" GOD! He knows I just got back from a thrilling holiday and THAT'S the first thing he asks? Gee. When I strike 4D, I said. "Stingy" was his reply. Yeah?? You didn't say that when I paid for both our cab fares home after the last KTV session, in fact, you didn't say anything resembling thanks at all. This, from a guy who proclaims to be some sort of my sexual soulmate, despite my having never done any such intimate thing with him ever.

Guy number three is a long-time acquaintance. "So where did you go? Phuket? With you BF?" Now, reader, I distinctly recall answering that very same question on the day I left for Andamans. And the date/location details of my trip was stated in my msn nick. He had the cheek to say "aiya, you so long never call me, I can't remember mah." Firstly, I was away on holiday, you're an idiot to think I would call insignificant you just to check in. Secondly, if you can't recall details I tell you, why bother asking for the sake of it? In fact, don't excuse it with "I'm worried you might get a BF and I can't date you mah". J, I've known you for 10 over yrs. If you haven't been able to date me in the past, sorry, you never ever will... understand??

So please, guys. Get a clue, scrap your dignity together and walk out while I still respect you. But in case you don't, I've blocked you from my msn anyway. Just don't call me. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home