Sunday, October 21, 2007

He stands by me

So many thoughts, so many pathways, but I've been listening to this song and I love the lyrics. It's my soundtrack for now.

Sometime I think I know where I stand without doubt
But the ground I put my feet on only shakes me about
I don't know how it is, that I have gone the wrong way
I'm left empty inside, with my heart lost and astray

Chorus
Oh Lord, help me to find myself
The one that you believe that I could be
Lead me and guide me to, walk the right way
With your love in my heart, I know I won't go astray

Sometimes I search for God to ask him into my heart
But I never let him stay with me
I pry us apart
Instead I let the pain of my past cloud up my mind
And all the time it is me that I must fight

Chorus

Bridge
Then I can stand my feet, on solid ground
Ready to face what spins me around
My heart needn't fear, for He stands with me
I have the Lord and now, I have me




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home