All I want now is...
Spinelli's coffee and banana spin and my best frens.
It's been a tiring week and weekend that just passed. Surviving on 5 hours of sleep the past few days does that to you. Zonked and totally missing the besties. Mahjong with them was fun. The ex beauty pageant queen, skinny and naz were a hoot cos we were at our insulting sarcastic bitchy best. Skinny said she laughed so hard for the first time while playing. It was mostly naz's fault. He kept calling me 'sexxy, daughter of lucy' just cos i was wearing a green halter dress. But he kena from EBPQ and most deservedly cos he's so damn slow in throwing out useless cards that no one can 'eat'. Before he does that... he must drama mama and go 'kok kok' on ALL his 'dai' tiles for good luck. But I swear he is the most brilliant Malay mahjong player I know, having earned his 'tuition fees' from skipping classes in JC. (Nazzie, don't think I won't tell on you just cos you only have one side of the red Prada shoes!) And skinny's dog kept trying to hump my leg. Distracting me and earning me more lectures from EBPQ. Skinny, she kept so quiet and still taking work calls at 12am, was the biggest winner. Ya, so what's new. Everytime I go to her place I know I'd end up throwing cash at her. Which she'd throw back at me when I threaten to occupy her bed cos I'd no money to take cab home. I love her! haha
Only she has the cheek to call me up at 11pm to ask why am I in bed and what kind of person is sleeping by that hour? I know she's just jealous. So I told her not to call at that hour anymore, in case someone's in my house and in my bed... (haha.. kidding really)
Anyways.. she called me while I was on my way home to complain all my long journey home. I'd intended to ask the Lord to speak to me and give me divine inspiration for my blog topic. But it ended with this. Maybe next time. I will give a better testimony than this one. But thank God I didn't break fall and break my ankle while crossing a longkang in my high heels, bag on shoulder, phone in one hand, dry cleaned laundry in the other. I told her as much and she said "Next time just wear flats. Who cares if you are short? *sniggers*" But she said some other stuff that shook certain of my thinking and belief and I acutely felt brought back down to earth . I know she's just extra protective of me. But what if she's right?
It's been a tiring week and weekend that just passed. Surviving on 5 hours of sleep the past few days does that to you. Zonked and totally missing the besties. Mahjong with them was fun. The ex beauty pageant queen, skinny and naz were a hoot cos we were at our insulting sarcastic bitchy best. Skinny said she laughed so hard for the first time while playing. It was mostly naz's fault. He kept calling me 'sexxy, daughter of lucy' just cos i was wearing a green halter dress. But he kena from EBPQ and most deservedly cos he's so damn slow in throwing out useless cards that no one can 'eat'. Before he does that... he must drama mama and go 'kok kok' on ALL his 'dai' tiles for good luck. But I swear he is the most brilliant Malay mahjong player I know, having earned his 'tuition fees' from skipping classes in JC. (Nazzie, don't think I won't tell on you just cos you only have one side of the red Prada shoes!) And skinny's dog kept trying to hump my leg. Distracting me and earning me more lectures from EBPQ. Skinny, she kept so quiet and still taking work calls at 12am, was the biggest winner. Ya, so what's new. Everytime I go to her place I know I'd end up throwing cash at her. Which she'd throw back at me when I threaten to occupy her bed cos I'd no money to take cab home. I love her! haha
Only she has the cheek to call me up at 11pm to ask why am I in bed and what kind of person is sleeping by that hour? I know she's just jealous. So I told her not to call at that hour anymore, in case someone's in my house and in my bed... (haha.. kidding really)
Anyways.. she called me while I was on my way home to complain all my long journey home. I'd intended to ask the Lord to speak to me and give me divine inspiration for my blog topic. But it ended with this. Maybe next time. I will give a better testimony than this one. But thank God I didn't break fall and break my ankle while crossing a longkang in my high heels, bag on shoulder, phone in one hand, dry cleaned laundry in the other. I told her as much and she said "Next time just wear flats. Who cares if you are short? *sniggers*" But she said some other stuff that shook certain of my thinking and belief and I acutely felt brought back down to earth . I know she's just extra protective of me. But what if she's right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home